Privacy and Data protection
Who we are
The address of our website is: https://www.seehotel-sparer.it
Fulfillment of the legal information obligations
in accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We hereby inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the collection and use of your personal data. The controller responsible for data processing is: SEEHOTEL SPARER d. Cologna Gert & Co. KG.
Via Montiggl 53
39057 Appiano (BZ)
reachable by phone +39 0471 663 593 and E-Mail: email@example.com
In accordance with Art. 13 of the European General Data Protection Regulation, we process the following data:
- Your master data (first name, surname, address, telephone, e-mail, date of birth, language, etc.)
- Your data in travel documents and ID cards
- Your data relating to payments, EC cards, credit cards and bank cards
- the length of stay requested by you and any personal preferences related to your stay that you disclose to us
The data will be stored and processed by us in order to provide our services and, where necessary and required by law, transmitted to third parties (e.g. public authorities, tourist office). Your data will not be transferred to third countries.
If you refuse to provide master data, travel document data and bank details, we will not be able to fulfill our contractual obligations and accommodate you in our hotel. We do not use profiling and automated decision-making.
The legal bases for these data processing processes are:
- the fulfillment of our pre-contractual and contractual obligations towards you
- Consents obtained from you
- statutory, contractual or other legal obligations on our part (e.g. documentation rights and obligations under accounting, tax and customs law, contracts, reporting, or legal disputes)
The duration of storage is determined by the duration of our business relationship and the consents you have given (sending of offers, newsletters, etc.), as well as the statutory retention obligations and legal obligations applicable to us.
ou can request information about your personal data stored by us free of charge at any time. As a data subject, you also have the right to revocation, information, deletion, correction, restriction and transfer of your personal data, provided that there is no legal obligation on our part to retain it. If you exercise your right of revocation, all your data will be irrevocably deleted, provided that no overriding legal provisions are violated.
For more information on your rights as a data subject, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to help you.
The “Garante per la protezione dei dati personali” is the supervisory authority responsible for complaints: Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121 00186 ROMA, fax: (+39) 06.69677.3785, telephone: (+39) 06.696771, e-mail: email@example.com.